Cyprus: The birthplace of Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love and Beauty!
Cyprus is situated in the Eastern Mediterranean and lies at the crossroads of three continents, where East meets West. Even if you’ve been here before, there’s always a new world to discover and a new experience awaits for you under the sun every day.
Cyprus is an island which brings together the tradition, the culture and romance with the modern facilities, infrastructures and services that an International Business centre can provide. In the archaeological places all over the island there are thousands years of legend and history to discover. Mountainous villages, crystal clear waters to tempt you, sandy beaches, green valleys and beautiful landscapes, all bathed in sunshine for 340 days each year. Most important of all is the warm hospitality of the Cypriot people!
Cyprus is one of the most attractive countries for purchasing property and the reasons cannot be limited to the following list
• Subtropical climate, warm weather, 340 days per year of sunshining
• Highly strategic geographical position in the crossroad of Europe, Asia, Africa.
• Investments opportunities. The prices of the property have been stable or even decreased the last years as Cyprus was affected by the Global Crisis. The next years, when the exploitation of gas and oil will commence, a rapid increase in the price of the property is expected.
• Cyprus is a democratic country, with a stable political situation and a free economy (market).
• Cyprus is a member of the European Union since 2004 and a member of the Euro zone since 2008.
• High standard but low cost of living
• Excellent educational and medical facilities
• New Marinas & Golf courses
• Practically non-existent crime rate
• Although Greek is their mother tongue, everybody speaks English.
• Low taxation rates, offshore investment opportunities,
• Wide range of telecommunication services of which include direct connections with more than 200 countries worldwide.
• Efficient legal systems.
• Synchronised auditing system, based on the British model and following the international accounting standards.
• Supported by a highly skilled workforce and educated labour force
• Sophisticated infrastructure
The decision to purchase a property or a property abroad is not easy. Our associates are able to assist you in all your decisions about selecting the right property.
The following services can be provided
• Provide a huge database of property for sale (houses, villas, apartments, offices, plots, etc)
• Legal advices
• Tax advice
• Interior and exterior design
• Housekeeping, at a frequency that meets your needs
• Residence and pool maintenance & gardening, while here or in your absence
• Childcare, babysitting and nanny sourcing
• Car service, a rental car on arrival or at the airport
• Flower service
• Technological assistance
• On-site security