Cyprus as an International Business center in combination with the European culture, the geographical location, the warm weather, the English based law system and the safe environment attract people from different countries who are interested to move in Cyprus.
Our company has the knowledge and the experience to assist newcomers to Cyprus with the entire immigration process and with all aspects of relocation in Cyprus.
We would be glad to arrange an appointment or a telephone call to discuss your various immigrations options. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Short-stay visas including multiple entry visas
The Short- stay visa is appropriate when your stay in Cyprus will be less than 3 months and the purpose of your travel is non-immigration related (i.e. vacation, business). This visa can be issue for single entry or for multi- entry. For frequently visiting Cyprus there is a multiple entry visa for one year but there is a limitation where your total visits must not exceed 90 days, starting from your first visit during each six month period.
Visas for Non EU citizens Purchasing Property in Cyprus
Non EU citizens who legally purchase a property in Cyprus of a value exceeding €300,000.00, are entitled to apply for and receive an immigration permit. An immigration permit is the equivalent to a permanent residence permit in Cyprus.
Temporary Residence Permit (“Pink Slip”)
Non-EU citizens who come to Cyprus for long-term purposes should obtain special temporary permits, commonly referred to as a “Pink Slip”.
“Pink Slip” for Visitors
Each non-EU citizen who is a real estate owner in Cyprus automatically obtains “Pink Slip – Visitor” status, although employment is prohibited for persons with such status.
“Pink Slip” for Students
Each student who takes a long-term course at a Cyprus educational institution must obtain permission for long stay. Students from non-EU countries can be issued visas by an Embassy / Consulate of the Republic of Cyprus in the student’s home country or by the Migration Department of Cyprus.
Documents required for Pink Slip application (where applicable):
• Copy of sale agreement or rental agreement or title deed
• Proof of funds deposited in a personal bank
• Passport(s) copy (plus copy of first page and last entry stamp)
• Pension certificates + translation + copy (if any) and any other source of income such as interest, rental income, other investments. The applicant must provide evidence of steady and regular income, adequate for the maintenance of the applicant and his/her family, from external sources
• Bank guarantee for 24 months €515
• Marriage certificate + translation with apostille (Russians exempted)