We are looking for a Financial Consultant to join our Compliance and Licensing Department.
The position offers attractive remuneration package including 13th salary and bonus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- • Draft, review and update manuals, policies, and procedures with respect to the operations of regulated Entities
- • Ensure regulated entities fulfil their annual obligations and licence conditions
- • Provide advice and solutions to regulated entities on regulatory compliance issues
- • Communicate with personnel and management of regulated entities
- • Provide guidance and assistance to regulated entities regarding client complaints
- • Ensure for the correct implementation of European AML Directive
- • Lead AML checks and reviews and undertake client identification and due diligence of Regulated entities clients
- • Develop compliance and AML training material and perform ongoing compliance training to regulated entities personnel
- • Review and analyse new regulations and advise how these are impacting regulated entities
- • Draft and review annual reports on Compliance, Risk Management, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and related matters
- • Preparing new application with full set of documents for AIF's, CIF's, ASP's
- • CySEC certificates
- • Bachelor's Degree in any of below
- • Economics, Finance, Accounting, Law
- • ACA/ACCA/CFA of Master's degree in a related field will be considered an advantage
- • At least 3 years of exeprience in the financial services sector
All applications will be treated with strict confidentially. Interested applicants should forward their CV’s at email@example.com
XCH has built its reputation as one of the leading and most specialized consultancy firms in Europe by combining international knowledge, experience and standards with passionate professionals in financial services.
Our mission is to deliver excellence across all our products and services and we welcome individuals who are willing to follow this passion.
Our client focused profile creates an environment where innovation and integrity are deeply embedded in our work. We provide our employees all the support and tools needed to enrich their careers, and invest in their future.
We are always looking for the right talent to join our expanding team. We hire people who are passionate and would like to develop their career in a successful firm.
For more information about our career opportunities please e-mail us your curriculum vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.