Accounting, Audit and Tax
Our team of experienced and qualified professionals can provide a wide range of accounting and bookkeeping services to meet the needs of all of our clients.
Through licensed auditors and/or accountants, we can help you perform audits (statutory, special purpose, compliance or other) in accordance with International Auditing Standards (IAS) for Financial Services entities, International Business Companies and other Financial Institutions.
Our assurance services do not just focus on the preparation of financial statements but also on providing value to clients through reporting on control systems and regulatory requirements.
Audit and Assurance services include:
- • Statutory audit of financial statements based on International Auditing Standards (IAS);
- • Special purpose audits and investigations;
- • Systems and controls review and advice for effective design and implementation;
- • Corporate Governance compliance;
- • Regulatory Compliance and reporting
Our experience in dealing with financial institutions enables us to identify the types of information they will require and assist you with presenting your case during the negotiation process.Our services include:
- • Management consultancy;
- • Advice on mergers, acquisitions and management buyouts;
- • Equity and debt raising;
- • Business and project valuation services;
- • Due diligence reports;
- • Advice on capital restructuring and fundraising;
- • Advice with respect to change of ownership and sale of business, and;
- • Feasibility studies for specific projects and potential investment opportunities.
Our tax consultants possess considerable experience in international tax structuring and specialise in advising International Businesses in the design of tax efficient structures that avoid unnecessary tax costs.
We can assist you to obtain the following tax services:
- • Advice on efficient tax structuring and tax planning including international structures;
- • Personal wealth planning;
- • Advice on capital gains and immovable property tax;
- • Mergers & acquisitions and reorganisations;
- • Advice based on EU Directives;
- • Representation before the tax authorities;
- • Tax compliance advice;
- • Tax registration;
- • Preparation of corporate and personal tax return, and;
- • Arranging tax clearance.